|Program Policies & Updates|
Relevant Site Assessment Certificate Program Policies
All relevant program policies and procedures for the Site Assessment Certificate Program are available for learner's to view.
Important Program Updates and Notifications
- CSA Program is no longer accepting new participants or renewals as of December 31, 2011.
- MREA's new Site Assessment Certificate Program (SACP) launched January 1, 2012.
- Practice Site Assessments must be completed within 365 days of the last day of your PV/ST/W 201 Site Assessment Course. This policy was implemented with the launch of the SACP on January 1, 2012. If a course was taken before January 2012 the learner has 2 years from the last day of their PV/ST/W 201 Site Assessment course.
- Learners must pass their site assessment exam within 2 years of the last day of their PV/ST/W 201 Site Assessment Course. If a learner fails they can retake the exam. There is a minimum time of 1 week in between taking the exams. All exams are open book. This policy was implemented in July 2012.
- May 2, 2013 - New SACP Exam Passing Scores. PV Exam: 84%. ST Exam: 84%. Wind Exam: 85%