Site Assessor Certificate Seal Use Policy
We encourage MREA Site Assessors Certificants to use the seal in the marketing of their businesses. The MREA Site Assessor Seal may be reproduced, published, and/or publicly displayed in accordance with the guidelines on this web page.
The Midwest Renewable Energy Association accepts an obligation to its certificate holders, their employers, and the public at large to protect the integrity and value of the MREA Site Assessor Seal by guiding its usage. The MREA maintains a current database of Renewable Energy Site Assessors Certificate holders. The MREA Site Assessor Seal may be reproduced, published, and/or publicly displayed in accordance with the guidelines on this web page.
If the following guidelines do not address your specific situation, please contact the MREA at 715-592-6595.
The MREA Site Assessor Certificate Seal is reserved for use by MREA certificate holders with an active status only. As it is the individual who has earned the certificate, display of the MREA Site Assessor Seal must also include the following information about the corresponding MREA Certificate holder:
- Name of the certificate holder.
- Certificate number of the individual.
- Technology in which the individual holds a certificate.
- The seal may only be displayed in black, grey scale, or royal blue. "MREA Royal Blue" is #003366 in both CMYK and RGB.
- Any scaling must retain the original proportions of the logo. (Please don’t make the seal an oval or a square).
- The seal may be re-sized or made low resolution transparent if applicable (Feel free to make the seal large, small or display as a transparent watermark).
- MREA Site Assessors Certificants should only use the seal that is appropriate for the technology they hold a certificate in.
The MREA Site Assessor Certificate seals are below. To save the image on your computer right click on the image and click the "Save Picture As" option in the popup menu.